If you are looking for new bedding, then you can’t overlook memory foam mattresses for the convenience it brings. These kinds of mattresses are becoming more and more popular. So, what’s the catch?
Read on to know what are the advantages of memory foam mattresses, and what is the best one you can buy right now with our top 10 best memory foam mattress review.
- 1 Memory foam mattresses vs. Hybrid mattresses
- 2 Memory foam mattresses are more convenient
- 3 Top 10 Best Memory Foam Mattress Review 2020
- 3.1 1. Zinus Memory Foam 12 Inch Green Tea Mattress
- 3.2 2. AmazonBasics Memory Foam Mattress – Soft, Plush Feel, CertiPUR-US Certified
- 3.3 3. Best Price Mattress 12-Inch Memory Foam Mattress
- 3.4 4. Sleep Innovations Shiloh
- 3.5 5. Casper Sleep Memory Foam 10 Inch
- 3.6 6. Nectar Queen Mattress + 2 Free Pillows – Gel Memory Foam
- 3.7 7. Nod by Tuft & Needle Queen Mattress
- 3.8 8. Revel Custom Cool Mattress
- 3.9 9. Rivet Responsive Mattress
- 3.10 10. Classic Brands Cool Gel 1.0 Ultimate Gel Memory Foam 14-Inch Mattress
- 4 FAQs
- 5 Final words
Memory foam mattresses vs. Hybrid mattresses
Let’s get into the differences between memory foam mattresses and hybrid mattresses.
A hybrid mattress has pocketed coil set that’s inserting inside. These are individual coils that are going to run throughout that mattress.
The unique thing about most of the hybrid mattresses is that: they have a little thicker gauge steel that runs through the center third of the bed.
The majority of somebody’s weight obviously is going to be in their hips, their midsection so that’s why you will want to have more support that runs throughout the middle of the mattress.
That’s also what a hybrid mattress can provide you with: It gives us good bounce, good push back, utilizing the steel pocketed coils to be able to give more support to the person.
However, a hybrid mattress is heavy, therefore suppliers always deliver it with special shipping services. That is not to say that these mattresses are bulky, which poses an inconvenience for the household with bedrooms upstairs and narrow stairways/doors.
These disadvantages make memory foam mattresses a brighter candidate for people who are looking to buy new beddings nowadays.
Memory foam mattresses are more convenient
Many people don’t have good experiences with memory foam mattresses, because it could leave you feeling like you’re lying in the mud. However, that’s a thing in the past.
Right now, the quicksand feeling no longer presents in memory foam. If you don’t want to feel like sinking right in the bed, choose medium firm or firm beds. The sellers always have those options available for every model of a bed.
However, if you choose the firm or extra firm memory foam mattress, you’ll feel like you are sleeping on the bed, rather than in the bed. So, pay attention to that, before ordering your mattress.
A lot of mattress suppliers give you the option to return the mattress up to 9 months after purchase. The reason for refund/return can be anything, you could even don’t like the feeling that the bed gives you and get it back to the manufacturer.
So, rest assured because you won’t be stuck with a bed that you don’t like.
Now that you are sure that a memory foam mattress is what you want, let’s get into the top 10 best memory foam mattress reviews.
Top 10 Best Memory Foam Mattress Review 2020
1. Zinus Memory Foam 12 Inch Green Tea Mattress
This one offers pressure relieve comfort so that it conforms to whatever shape your body is in. Equipped with many layers of foams in increasing density, so you can be sure about its stability.
The Zinus Memory Foam Mattress is one of the most supportive mattresses we could find. Although people take one or two nights to get used to the flexibility of this mattress, it does provide users with superior comfort that can be beneficial for back pains.
This memory foam mattress from Zinus can stay with you well over 10 years if you put it on a flat, firm surface and protect the upper side of the bed with a topper. Like with all other foam mattresses, the materials tend to absorb in whatever liquids that are poured or dropped on it is laid bare, so a topper and bed sheets are necessary.
- Highly comfortable.
- Support spines well and conform to the user’s shape.
- Need to be exposed to air 72 hours before use.
2. AmazonBasics Memory Foam Mattress – Soft, Plush Feel, CertiPUR-US Certified
This is the mattress for you if you are looking for an affordable bedding option. The AmazonBasics offers us incomparable softness.
The lightweight is also a plus because we can handle it out from the box easily. Compared to memory foam mattress at the same price base, AmazonBasics doesn’t have a plastic smell. With the price, we could say that this mattress worth every penny.
- 3 layers of foam for better softness.
- Has a soft-texturized foam layer on top to provide good support.
- Weigh only 66 pounds.
3. Best Price Mattress 12-Inch Memory Foam Mattress
Memory foam mattresses from Best Price Mattress are good transition beds if you want to move from coil mattresses to all foam mattress. With special technology, it reacts well to the temperature of your body. As the heat of your transfer to the bed, it will magically conform to every nooks and cranny, help you sleep well and stable in whichever position.
- Makes you feel like floating on clouds.
- Eliminates all pressure points to make you sleep better.
- Certified by Centipur-US.
4. Sleep Innovations Shiloh
As one of the more luxurious memories foam mattress, this one from Sleep Innovations Shiloh has quilting, which improves airflow. Its top layer is remarkably softer than that of other mattresses. With that said, the price is also more economical than other traditional box beds. It’s so light that if you want to carry this bed upstairs, we just have to take it out of the box and carry on by ourselves.
- Proven pressure point relief.
- Well-made top layer helps provide personal alignment.
- Covered with quilted design.
5. Casper Sleep Memory Foam 10 Inch
If other mattresses only have 3 layers of foam, then this Casper Sleep Memory Foam mattress boasts of four layers, with a superior softness which adjusts to your body well. The base layers are designed to have ample density and firmness, so you can rest assured about its durability. The mattress is made of tiny open-cell foams that help ventilate hot air, keeping you cool during the night.
- Ideal for side sleepers.
- Good return policy.
- Mattress reaches full size after only a couple of minutes exposed to air.
6. Nectar Queen Mattress + 2 Free Pillows – Gel Memory Foam
Not only does it have a good price to performance ratio, this mattress even comes with two free pillows. With good heat regulating technology, the Nectar Queen mattress allows you to sleep soundly even when the heat outside goes up. The return policy covers up to 180 days of use, so you can always test it out before purchasing it for real.
- Optimized firmness for people of all size and shape.
- Lifetime guarantee for the quality of the mattress.
- Two continuous layers of gel memory foam helps circulate air and distribute weight.
7. Nod by Tuft & Needle Queen Mattress
This mattress stars the newer generations of memory foam, which offers more relief than the original materials. It is balanced between the softness and firmness, with good regional bounce. Even if you twist and turn a lot in the night, it won’t affect anyone sharing the same bed one bit. All that gains and the price is still affordable; this brand is exclusively on Amazon.
- You can buy it in a single mattress or in a set.
- Approved by CertiPUR-US.
- Warranty policy covers up to 10 years.
8. Revel Custom Cool Mattress
The Revel Custom Cool Mattress is entirely made in the USA, that’s why it assuredly guarantees 20 years of supreme comfort. With three layers of memory foam, the mattress is made for sensitive skin with hypoallergenic materials. The airflow channels go throughout the entire cushion, provide you with ideal comfort. Compare to other memory mattresses, this one is a tad firmer, therefore, suitable for bigger people.
- 100% manufactured in the USA and certified by the CertiPUR US.
- 20-year warranty.
- Top layer enhanced with cooling gel.
9. Rivet Responsive Mattress
If you have trouble with falling in sleep, then choosing Rivet responsive 3-layer memory foam won’t leave you disappointments like other normal mattresses. Responds instantly to your every movement, it warrants to help you fall asleep and stay asleep well. Mineral enhanced toppers that can increase oxygen supply to your skin, so be prepared for to be upbeat all day.
- 100 nights trial risk-free policy: you can get your refund in the first 100 days after your purchase.
- Reach full size faster than other all foam mattress, at only 24 hours after unpacking.
- 100% made in the USA.
10. Classic Brands Cool Gel 1.0 Ultimate Gel Memory Foam 14-Inch Mattress
Made with aerated cool memory gel foam, the Classic Brands Cool Gel Mattress is exemplary for your night sleep. Compared to traditional memory foam, this substance is more ventilated, while keeps the plush and comfortable quality. Accommodates right in with your body shape, this one is also resistant to mold and bacteria.
- Offers medium firmness and adjustable bases.
- Comes with 2 pillows that are made of shredded memory foam.
- Materials infused with gel.
In this article, we have covered the distinct features of memory foam beds, along with the top 10 best memory beds reviews, and some frequently asked questions that we get from our readers. We hope that these have helped you in choosing the best mattress for your needs. Stay in tuned and get more information on mattresses!